Healthcare IT Services in Ocala FL
Healthcare IT Services for Ocala FL
Whether you’re a single-specialty practice or a multi-specialty group, you have a wide range of technical demands and you probably can’t afford to hire every technical skill set you need.
Heathcare IT Services Means We Manage Your Technology so You Can Manage Your Patients
Greatchoice Computer Service Healthcare IT Services has a history of providing a full-range of IT services to clients in the healthcare industry in Ocala and Central Florida. Our clients range from hospitals, rural medical centers, individual doctor’s offices to multi-location clinics and full-service hospitals.
Greatchoice Computer Service Healthcare IT Services provides a full-lifecycle of HIPAA compliant healthcare technology solutions including on-site computer repair, help desk services, server and application support, hosted communication services (email and voice) and HIPAA disaster recovery platforms.
Healthcare IT Service Categories Include:
Professional Services – Greatchoice Computer Serivce Managed Services is known for its comprehensive list of Information Technology consulting capabilities specifically focused on health care providers, including strategic planning, migrations, system integration and HIPAA audit services. Our IT professionals will assess your IT infrastructure, policies, processes and key IT performance indicators and how they support your overall IT strategy. As a managed service provider we understand how to mitigate IT risks while aligning with your budget and goals in a healthcare environment.
HIPPA Compliance Security Services – Greatchoice Computer Service provides a “Security as a Service” model which is very simple and allows an office to budget a fixed operating expense for outsourced security experts, as well as security solutions that would otherwise require hardware and software outlays. Compliance scanning on all workstations and server enviorments, business grade antivirus software to protect against malware intrusions.
Cloud Computing– Greatchocie Computer Service Healthcare IT Service clients have seen a significant reduction in IT related operational and capital expenses. Reacquire your focus on patient care and elevate service levels for your health care staff by outsourcing your Information Technology activities. Greatchocie Computer Service provides Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud hosting.
Monitoring and Maintenance– Our proactive monitoring and maintenance tools diagnose the status of all your devices, networks and backup capabilities. We use our wide selection of IT management tools to notify you and resolve problems. We also act as a “single source” that can own all of your problems and manage your vendors to a successful resolution of an incident. Experienced staff using our advanced IT toolsets will get quicker results, lowering your maintenance costs and reducing the impact of network/server outages. As part of HIPAA guidelines, we keep your machines patched with security updates.
Backup and Disaster Recovery – We evaluate your networking and storage alternatives and deliver your healthcare organization a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery plan. Avoid the vulnerability of single-location storage and receive backup logs validating data is encrypted backed up and problem free. We will not only consider HIPPA compliant backup solutions but timely recovery solutions From simple file recovery to site-level recovery, we outline a list of deployment, cloud storage and operational services working with the vendors you choose or use your/our facilities.
Applications Management – Greatchocie Computer Service Healthcare IT Services manages many applications that are critical to daily operations within the healthcare industry. Our secure infrastructure can support a customized environment that won’t disrupt any of your operational systems while developing and testing.
Computer Support– This is where it all comes together. Our Help Desk is staffed by a talented IT team focus on your critical business objectives and not “basic” Help Desk” activities. Incidents are documented and added to our knowledge base in order to be tracked and used to proactively manage recurring problems.
What We Do for Healthcare Providers:
- Manage and monitor all computers in your office
- Install and manage servers, workstations and VoIP systems, Clinical and non-clinical support
- Install and manage firewalls, provide HIPAA Meaningful Use compliant security with audit trails
- Provide and update virus, malware and spyware protection
- Install and manage HIPAA compliant email archiving
- Provide Help Desk services from our Ocala Florida Operations Center
- Provide secure HIPAA compliant data backup and disaster recovery
- Provide mobile device management
Greatchoice Computer Service’s IT Healthcare Services:
By outsourcing your Healthcare IT services to Greatchoice Computer Service, you free up your staff to focus on patient and client needs and not on the day-to-day management of infrastructure-based IT services. Greatchoice Computer Service Healthcare IT Services provides HIPAA compliant storage of Electronic Medical Records (EMR’s) for many of its healthcare clients and understands healthcare information systems support takes a 24×7 effort.
- Local and on-site support in Ocala Florida
- An advanced incident management system that helps reduce or eliminate recurring problems
- Use of the industry-leading monitoring and management tools providing proactive infrastructure and applications monitoring
- Data Center hosting, storage, backup and disaster recovery
- Fixed price IT services
Greatchoice Computer Service “IT as a Service” Benefits Healthcare Providers by:
- Providing secure access to critical information from any device
- Improving performance and security of EHR platforms
- Decreasing exposure to HIPAA violations
- Delivering performance increases through an efficient well managed IT architecture
- Getting rapid scalability for backups and data storage
- Providing real-time support to address issues whenever needed
- Accessing skilled IT staff when needed
- Reducing capital expenditures and moving to a fixed IT services budget
Give us a call to set up a meeting and find out more.