- Type of Employment
- Per Diem/Part Time
More information about this job:
Greatchoice Computer Service is seeking a customer service support technician. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, analysis skills, and desire to learn. Will be able to work in a fast paced environment. In addition to trouble shooting, duties may also include performing technical requests and configuring routers and switches.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide assistance to our customers (via inbound call queue and support ticketing system).
- Administrative reserach
- Creative design for email blasts, social media campains
Specific Requirements, Skills & Education:
- A positive customer service attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Possess a good understanding of both telecommunication hardware elements, as well as software and platform components.
- Experience in working with fast-paced evolving companies and being able to adapt quickly to new opportunities.
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies is preferred.
- Detailed understanding of the OSI model as well as understanding the basics of IP networking
- Relevant IT certifications (MCP, A+, CCNA, etc.) or have previous IT Support experience.
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in a Technical Field preferred.